20 May 2011

Praise to the Man!

I'm not gonna lie, Elder Hill showed this to me today and he posted it on his blog and I'm gonna do the same. This is a way sweet video! Its just a slide show of pictures of the Prophet Joseph Smith, but the Spirit and the feelings that you get when you listen to the music, look at the pictures, and think about all that he did for us, cannot be described. I love the Prophet Joseph. I know that he is a true prophet and he did the work of the Lord. I love this scripture in the Doctrine and Covenants. D&C 135:3: "Joseph Smith, the Prophet and Seer of the Lord, has done more, save Jesus only, for the salvation of men in this world, than any other man that ever lived in it..." I testify that that is true. I love our Heavenly Father and I know that He loves us. I know that He is a God of order and a God of pattern. I know that if He is going to call a prophet to lead His people in the past, He will do that for our day out of love as well. I would challenge anyone to put the Book of Mormon to the test. Read Moroni's Promise in Moroni 10:3-5, and try it. You will receive an answer. I have and I declare that it is true. I testify that I know what happened in the Sacred Grove really did happen. I have been there! I've walked the path that the boy Joseph walked in upstate New York into that grove of trees. I had the touching chance to get on my own knees and ask God if what Joseph said happened, did happen. I received my answer. The joy and the peace that I felt in my heart testified to me that it was true. And I know if God answered me, He will answer anyone. Of this I testify. I Stand All Amazed...at the Prophet Joseph Smith.

Here's the video:

http://youtu.be/sXZHa55RyhA

No comments:

Post a Comment