07 May 2011

Cooper's Baptism!!

So, last night we went to the Cooper's home to plan out their baptism! We had a good discussion with them, talked about what was gonna happen today, we read some scriptures from Mosiah 18, and we rough-housed with the kids before we left :). We got up to leave, and I couldn't find my shoes. I had taken them off and put them by the door when I came in, and when I went to get them, they were gone. Well, I turned around and there was little Nicere with a Capri Sun in hand and some black missionary shoes that he hasn't quite filled yet. Haha coolest picture ever. Well, today was their baptism, and how great was and is my joy. The Spirit was so strong during their baptism! I love seeing families join the church! This church is true, and I'm grateful that I can be apart of this great work and be an instrument in the hands of God. I cannot wait to see all 8 members of this beautiful family in the temple getting sealed for time and all eternity. I Stand All Amazed...at the power of the Family.

2 comments:

  1. Oh son, what joy this brings to my heart! I am so very excited for the Cooper Family:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious picture! So symbolic too. Because of your dedicated work, you are being a wonderful example to that little boy who will one day fill your shoes, and become a missionary as well! How beautiful! Keep up the good work Bren!

    ReplyDelete