20 July 2011

Reflections of Christ




This video is touching. I felt the Spirit so strong as I watched it. I felt like with Him I can do all things and I know that that is true. The feelings of love, peace, and joy that you will feel as you watch this is the Holy Ghost telling all of us the Jesus is the Christ. I testify that He is. Not only did He suffer for our sins, but he felt all of our pains and sicknesses. He has felt all of that for us so that we don't have to. Those feelings of guilt and shame and worthlessness that come directly from the devil himself, have already been felt by our Savior so that we can take those burdens to His feet. His yoke truly is easy and His burden is light. I know of these things myself because I have taken my burdens and sins to the feet of the Savior. I witness that those feelings that I had of guilt and shame are totally gone. I cannot begin to describe how much that has blessed my life. I love Him. I cannot wait to hug Him and give Him my thanks for everything.
I Stand All Amazed....at Jesus The Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment