27 April 2011

God's Creations

So, I found this video while I was on Facebook today. Some other missionaries had commented on it, so I decided to watch it. Check it out:

http://vimeo.com/terjes/themountain

Crazy! It amazes me at how creative our Heavenly Father is. He has created this Earth for us to live on and to enjoy. I love to be outside and to take in the fresh air. I love to run around on the football field or the soccer field and feel the grass under my feet. I love to be here in the South, to see the rolling hills and the incredible storms (like the one that we are in the middle of right now...) One of my favorite places to go is Lake Powell in Southern Utah. Our family spends much of our summer vacation on this lake spending time together and enjoying the lake. I'm grateful for our Heavenly Father and all that He has given us. Plus, I love how Dad uses the water that God has given us and makes a HUGE wake for the tubes to catch some good air on! I Stand All Amazed...at God's creations.

2 comments:

  1. Oh how our family loves Lake Powell. I recall asking you a question Brennan. I asked you this "would you rather go to Disneyland or Lake Powell? There was not even a pause from your mouth - you replied "Lake Powell - Dad no question!" Beautiful Lake Powell - another Great Creation from the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are "weathering the storm" safely! Love you:)

    ReplyDelete