22 March 2011

Transfers!!

Campbell has left us. He took off this mornin to be a Traveling Zone Leader. We talked to President Hutchings last night and Elder Baker and I will be getting a third companion, Elder Barnes. He's from Las Vegas and we know each other a little bit, so its gonna be fun to get to know him better. Its been a rough morning for me. I dunno whats wrong. I think I'm kinda in a funk right now or something. It was good to watch a couple videos about Jesus and his life on mormon.org. I know that He is our Savior and I know that He has felt everything that we have ever gone thru. He's felt our pains, our sufferings, our low points, our downs, our sicknesses, our sins, and the list goes on and on. I love my Redeemer. He is my all. I Stand All Amazed...at my older Brother Jesus Christ.

1 comment:

  1. Amen! Love you buddy- we are praying for you. Keep your chin up and go get it!

    ReplyDelete