25 March 2011

Families Can Be Together Forever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0J-_f4oRuWI

This video on the Mormon Messages Channel of youtube is awesome! I'm grateful for the priesthood and in that, I know that my family can forever be a family. I know this because God has called a Prophet and has given his Prophets priesthood power to act in his name. I know that we have a Prophet today, and his name is President Thomas Monson. He is a man of God. I'm grateful that my family has the oppurtunity to be together forever. I'm grateful for righteous parents who have shown my siblings and me the way to live. I love my family. I love how close we are and the relationships that we share. They are my world. Families can be together forever; I know it! I Stand All Amazed...at my eternal family.

1 comment:

  1. What joy fills my heart and soul to know exactly what you have said is TRUE. I Stand All Amazed with you Elder Stringam. We are a forever family.

    ReplyDelete