12 October 2011

Snap Back to Reality




I love this talk from Elder Bednar. This whole virtual world has been a huge deal for the past decade, but I've noticed that since I have been in Tennessee, there is an even more emphasis on having the "hip, up-to-date, new" devices in the technology world. I loved that Elder Bednar talked about using these great devices to "build the church." I don't wanna say too much about this video, because the two questions that Elder Bednar proposed are thought provoking enough....

I aslo liked this article that was linked to this video: https://lds.org/youth/article/getting-real?lang=eng

I hope that all of us can "Get Real," see things as they really are, and to snap back to REAL reality. I love the scripture in Jacob 4:13, "Behold, my brethren, he that prophesieth, let him prophesy to the understanding of men; for the Spirit speaketh the truth and lieth not. Wherefore, it speaketh of things as they really are, and of things as they really will be; wherefore, these things are manifested unto us plainly, for the salvation of our souls. But behold, we are not witnesses alone in these things; for God also spake them unto prophets of old." I hope all of us can put away the worldly things and focus on the voice of the Spirit; for the things that He speaks, things as they really are, are things of eternal value.


I Stand All Amazed....at snapping back to reality, with the Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment