23 August 2011

The Blessings of Scripture

I saw this video on lds.org and I really liked it. Elder D. Todd Christofferson is the man! I think he is one of my most favorite apostles and he talks about the sacrifice that went into bringing us the Bible today and also talks about how more revealed scripture from God can help all of us out in our lives.




http://lds.org/pages/the-blessings-of-scripture?lang=eng

So I know that this is short, but I'm very grateful for the scriptures that God has given all of us. And I'm very grateful for the men that stood up for what is right to give all of us the blessings of the scriptures.
I Stand All Amazed...at the word of God.
PS There is a link to an Ensign article that talks more about the translation of the King James Bible... http://lds.org/ensign/2011/08/400-years-of-the-king-james-bible?lang=eng&query=king+james+bible

1 comment:

  1. Elder Stringam,

    Great video and article about the coming forth of the King James Version - having him share this passage for scripture is amazing. You can really feel his testimony and desire to serve the Lord.

    You both have a tender heart for the doctrine of the gospel. You are anxiously engaged in a great and marvelous work! My love son!

    ReplyDelete